Our Finance team of 5 valued employees needs support to process the administrative tasks correctly and on time.
What are you going to do?
In the role of Financial Administrative Employee, you and the Assistant Controller ensure that the financial operational activities, such as processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, daily statements and payments, are done carefully. You are able to maintain focus during repetitive work and you also work very accurately under pressure. You notice small details and you remove errors from the administration. You manage administrative processes from A to Z and you proactively keep the parties involved informed of status. You would like to learn all the ins and outs of the Finance profession and you think this is a great first step within the professional field.
Specifically you will:
- ensure timely processing of bank statements, orders and purchase invoices;
- prepare payments;
- prepare periodic analyzes of the processing of orders and purchase invoices;
- support in improving financial processes;
- ensure correct and timely communication about current affairs.
What will you bring to fulfill this role successfully?
- a completed HBO education in a financial direction;
- a good work mentality, proactive attitude and desire to learn;
- internship experience;
- accuracy and eye for detail;
- you are available full-time.
What do you get in return?
- an independent position within a rapidly growing organization;
- the opportunity to learn within a professional Finance field;
- the salary is in line with the market and you also have plenty of development opportunities.
Contact us directly or apply for this position using the contact form.