Den Bosch | Full-time | WOApply now
In the role of Business Analyst you take care of the analysis on the investment portfolio and you ensure that potential opportunities are emphasized. You do this by making complex business and market analyzes and studying financial and commercial results. You are the ears and eyes of the organization and a spider in the web when it comes to validating business opportunities and investments.
You keep up with the news on a daily basis so that you are aware of the developments in the market. You know how to switch (quickly) at the right time and you are able to get the right people at the table to capitalize on opportunities.
You are at the start of your career and seize this opportunity to start your career at an ambitious and professional company with a lot of knowledge. This role offers you plenty of development opportunities and gives your career a flying start!
Together with our two current business analysts you will do the following:
- evaluating and analyzing investment propositions;
- performing due diligence, as well as hands-on involvement in processes / deal execution with a strong focus on financial and market analysis;
- provide solicited and unsolicited advice/information to management and colleagues;
- looking for good risk-reward opportunities for SCP;
- processing and analyzing the collected information;
- identifying customer needs within the real estate market (construction, rental, purchase, sale, sustainable development);
- preparing various (ad-hoc) financial analyses;
- calculating multiple scenarios and advising on the most ideal scenario;
- vetting companies, processing and analyzing the data into useful insights;
- interaction with senior management of private equity firms, banks, consultants, etc.
What will you bring to fulfill this role successfully?
- completed university education in the direction of Economics, Finance or Econometrics;
- very good written oral communication skills (Dutch and English);
- analytical ability, constructive thinker;
- works in a structured way and keeps the overview;
- makes connections between apparently unrelated problems and events;
- has guts and has a strong and persuasive personality;
- independent, proactive and curious.
What do you get in return?
- an independent and responsible position within a fast-growing and very dynamic organization;
- a professional as well as an informal and casual working environment;
- contact with a very diverse customer group, ranging from SMEs to large multinationals;
- company car, laptop, telephone and good pay;
- plenty of development opportunities;
- opportunities for personal development through trainings and courses.
Contact us directly or apply for this position using the contact form.